- Office Management
- The Villages, FL, USA
- Full Time
Health, Profit Sharing, Holiday, PTO
Are you are looking to utilize your professional office administration skills while building a great future? We are looking to add a team member to our very dynamic, fast-paced Financial Services Firm in The Villages, FL. We know the formula for success is to run an efficient, well-organized practice while putting our customers first by delivering outstanding service. The right candidate for this position will be someone who can work independently while taking initiative and who has the confidence to assist with running a smooth and efficient office.
• HS Diploma
• 3+ years of experience as an Office Administrator
• Financial Industry experience preferred, but not required
• Intermediate to Advanced skills with MS Office Suite
• Office accounting/bookkeeping experience
• A flexible working schedule to include working evenings on occasion
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Strong organizational skills
• Outstanding customer service
• Excellent communication – both verbal and written
• Self-directed Initiative
Assisting the Financial Advisor in managing the branch office to exceed client and regulatory expectations include:
• Maintain an organized, compliant and efficient filing system
• Handle office accounting needs/work in Quickbooks
• Track Sales/Marketing efforts and ensure effectiveness
• Maintain office supplies and client gifts while managing that budget
• Print, read, file and delegate information as needed
• Manage all seminar & event activity to include scheduling, planning and preparing Advisor
• Be a liaison between Advisor & Team and ensure Advisor is aware of any pertinent issues
• Review business process and implementation
• Ensure company is in full compliance
We work hard and play hard. Our benefits package is unlike any other company, including: Health Insurance fully paid, Fridays off in the Summer, 10 days off at Christmas, a great PTO policy. We are looking for individuals who can handle a busy work environment but we also reward for outstanding employee efforts.
Presented by Meek Rainey Group, LLC
Thank you for your interest in this Office Administrator & Marketing Coordinator role. Meek Rainey Group, LLC, a consulting firm located in Olathe, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!
Due to the volume of response to our postings - please do not contact the office or email us individually. The best way to be considered for this position will be to apply to this posting with your resume. We are dedicated to responding to each applicant in a timely manner.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings